View RSS Feed



Rate this Entry
by , 01-19-2012 at 11:44 AM (806 Views)
Iam ECE and i took challan in name of technical officer and now i came to know actually i have to apply for IT it possible to register for IT scale 1 while applying

Submit "Correction" to Digg Submit "Correction" to Submit "Correction" to StumbleUpon Submit "Correction" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags


  1. RPS's Avatar
    Don't know if that is possible. You might take a chance by changing the post name. Or you can either pay again for the post which you would like to apply.

    PS: Kindly ask such questions in the forum for quick replies. Don't ask here in the Blog.