it officer 1
by, 02-24-2012 at 09:40 PM (3629 Views)
1. A _____ is an electronic device that process data, converting it into information. A) processor B) computer C) case D) stylus
2 __________ computers represent data as variable points along a continuous spectrum of values.
A) Analog B) Digital C) Precise D) Mainframe
3. The ‘Difference Analyzer’ was created in the early 1920s by __A) Peter Norton B) Douglas Knuth C) Vannevar Bush D) Alan Kay
4. Personal computers can be connected together to form a _. A) server B) supercomputer C) network D) enterprise
5. The main component of a desktop PC is the ____ which houses the computer’s critical parts.
A) processor B) memory C) keyboard D) system case
6. To make a notebook act as a desktop model, the notebook can be connected to a __________ which is connected to a monitor and other devices. A) bay B) docking station C) port D) network
7. Minicomputers are also called ____ computers. A) midrange B) laptop C) handheld D) smart
8. The most important or powerful computer in a typical network. A) desktop B) network client C) network server D) network station
9. The _____ is used by the tablet PC to write on the screen. A) finger B) mouse C) digitizer D) stylus
10. To access a mainframe or supercomputer, users often use a ___ A) terminal B) node C) desktop D) handheld
Answers: 1.b 2.a 3.c 4.c 5.d 6.b 7.a 8.c 9.d 10.a