it officer 1
by, 02-24-2012 at 09:42 PM (1854 Views)
1. What data base function allows you to define the data your database is storing?
A) Definition wizard B) Query Function C) Design view D) Data dictionary
2. Sometimes the user can see the data differently than the way it is stored in the database. What is this "look" of the data called?
A) Data type B) Data dictionary C) Data form d) User view
3. If you wanted to tell the database management system that a specific attribute contained numbers only, what would you need to set?
A)Data category B) Data type C) Data dictionary D) Data definition
4. What key distinctly identifies a record in a database table? A) Main key B) Primary key C) Principal key D) Major key
5. What key links records from one database table to a record or records in another database table?
A) Primary key B) Principal key C) Foreign key D) Link key
6. What is an attribute called when you can separate it into smaller attributes?
A) Secondary attribute B) Complex attribute C) Composite attribute D) Candidate view
7. When you link one database table to another database table, what are you creating?
A) Primary link B) Connectivity C) Relationships D) Referential integrity
8. What would you need to establish if you wanted to insure that the key in one database table was the same as a key in another database table?
A) Top-level grouping B) Connectivity C) Referential integrity D) Field properties
9. What database tool would you use to find answers to your questions about data stored in your database?
A) Queries B) Tables C) Show D) Q&A
10. What database tool would you use if you wanted to automate the data-entry process?
A) Table B) Queries C) Forms D) Reports
Answers: 1.d 2.d 3.b 4.b 5.c 6.c 7.c 8.c 9.a 10.c